Why you should consider renting a warehouse in Rivergate
Rivergate is one of the newest and hottest Business and Commercial areas in the Western Cape. It is currently still partially under development and Ideal for all who need to get a bespoke warehouse or factory for their particular needs.
What makes it so attractive for investors and tenants alike? Here is why we think it is a good deal:
1. It's brand spanking new - Nothing like that new car smell, and with the abundance of new buildings going up, there is a choice of sizes to suit every need and budget. New Infrastructure might often have teething problems, but all in all the advantages of a modern development outweigh the negatives.
2. With Tableview and Sunningdale adjacent and Dunoon and Atlantis literally down the road, there is a good availablity of choice workforce, easily accessible via the MyCiti bus system.
3. Proximity to Ports of Entry, rail and roadway network:
· Adjacent to the N7 with easy connection to the N1
· Situated 25min from Cape Town harbour and 30 min from the airport.
· There is also a railwaystation planned.
4. It is also within 25 min from the Cape Town CBD and easily connected to other industrial areas, for optimum supply chain management.
5. Rental and sales rates
- Rivergate is well priced for a modern development (between R60 - R70) and it compares favourably to the other more established areas.
- Despite the popularity of the area the rental rates have been stable for the last 2 years which bodes well for the sustainable development of the area.
We highly recommend Rivergate to our longstanding clients as it provides great value for money in a newly built, modern, well planned Infrastructure.
Click Here is a list of our latest industrial properties in the area:
Author: Gary Vos